this is me

Minggu, 29 Agustus 2010


I’m ordinary girl :)
I was admitted to the law faculity at brawijaya Universty
And I’ve high dreams to my parents and the world..I know to show it not easy for me but I’ll try and why not xD
My life.. I think my life is wonderfull..
Cuz I’ve what god and my parents gave me :D
And for me it,s about the way I carry my self and the way I treat the other people..
my relationship and how I feel about God very Important to me..
I never said I was a good girl and I,m not bad girl either..but that’s what I’m going to be and people loves me :D
sometimes I check my self control I'm good or not to the other people ,cuz I wanna be person to always correct my self...I think you too :D

I interest to listen the music,traveling,read comic,novel,dictionary,watch movie,and very Important I’m one of crezier photo in the world *yihaaaa...
Do you believe? Hahha...
please Check out...
I love my fams and all my friends Cuz they’re one of my part

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar